40 years of debt collection tips
These essential tips come from 40 years of experience in debt collection. They were not gleaned from a book or sitting behind a desk. These were hard learned from telephone calls, emails, court cases, face to face repossessions, tracing debtors.
In addition to basic/complex debt collection scenarios, Jim was an experienced fraud investigator with some of the UK’s largest finance and Information companies. Ford Credit UK, Experian, Renault Finance, NWS, Lloyds Bank.
Collecting your own debt may seem daunting to you now; however, will become much more insightful after absorbing Jim’s recommendations.
5 things to remember at all times:
- You are in the right and the debtor in the wrong.
- The money is yours and not theirs.
- There are no reasons for non-payment only excuses – accept NO excuses.
- Debtors need no skill in not to pay you.
- Debt collection is a learned skill and process
what can Resolute Collections do that others cannot
- Resolute Collections represents an alternative path for you to get your money back.
- Using our unparalleled experience in traditional collections whilst utilising the latest technology tools allows us to create considerable leverage on the debtor.
- Persistence and determination gives us an unfair advantage over the debtor.
- Our Q & A gives you information that no other legal or debt collection company will give you.